Available now with same day/next day shipping to the USA! (International shipping takes a few days due to customs)
With its singlespeed, freewheeling hub, front and rear hydraulic disc brakes, and the always-swinging rear steer, it's endlessly fun and challenging. Build your skills and amaze your friends!
Available in two sizes:
- Regular for those around 5'10" and above
- Small for those around 5'9" and below
For AK/HI/International shipping, it's possible in some cases that the shipping fees may far exceed our expectation. If so, we will need to request additional costs to cover shipping fees. If this is the case, we will contact you for additional shipping costs or allow you to cancel your order. Shipping costs do not cover additional customs fees that may be added by your country's customs department. Please research and be aware of any additional customs fees prior to placing your order.
- USA: Free shipping to the contiguous 48 US states. Alaska and Hawaii, see below.
- AK/HI, Some International:
|Contiguous 48 US States||Free|
|Western Europe (most countries)||$100 USD|
|All Other Regions||See note below|
Everywhere Else: $50 shipping discount.
- To calculate your shipping rate, visit www.bikeflights.com/ship.
- Enter "98225" as the "shipping from" zip (postal) code.
- 131cm x 20cm x 80cm as the box dimensions and 16kg for the box weight.
- Enter your address as the "shipping to" address.
- Click "Search" for a quote.
- When we receive your order, we'll follow up with a matching invoice for shipping costs.
NOTE: Images displayed may not represent final specifications.
|Top Tube Length (Effective)||19"|
|Seat Angle (Effective)||97°|
|Chainstay Length||0" (N/A)|
|Bottom Bracket Height||14.75"||13.25"|
|Tires||Duro, 2", Black|
|Wheels||Alloy, Black, 36H|
|Front Hub||Alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, QR|
|Rear Hub||Alloy, Black, Single-speed, Freewheeling bicymple Proprietary|
|Crank Arms||152mm ISIS, Alloy, Black|
|Brakes||Tektro Hydraulic Disc|
|Fork(s)||Cro-mo, bicymple proprietary|
|Saddle||Velo 2071, Black|
|Drive||Rear Drive, Freewheeling, Single Speed|
|Rear Steer||Yes, (Always)|
|*Some specs may vary slightly.|