With its singlespeed, freewheeling hub, front and rear hydraulic disc brakes, and the always-swinging rear steer, it's endlessly fun and challenging. Build your skills and amaze your friends!
Available in two sizes:
- Regular for those around 5'10" and above
- Small for those around 5'9" and below
- USA: Free shipping to the contiguous 48 US states. Alaska and Hawaii, see below.
- Alaska/Hawaii, $100 It's possible in some cases that the shipping fees may far exceed our expectation. If so, we will need to request additional costs to cover shipping fees. If this is the case, we will contact you for additional shipping costs or allow you to cancel your order.
- Everywhere Else: International shipping rates and duties/fees/taxes have changed considerably. For all orders outside of the United States, please email us at email@example.com so we can provide an estimate on shipping and associated costs.
NOTE: Images displayed may not represent final specifications.
|Top Tube Length (Effective)||19"|
|Seat Angle (Effective)||97°|
|Chainstay Length||0" (N/A)|
|Bottom Bracket Height||14.75"||13.25"|
|Tires||Duro, 2", Black|
|Wheels||Alloy, Black, 36H|
|Front Hub||Alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, QR|
|Rear Hub||Alloy, Black, Single-speed, Freewheeling bicymple Proprietary|
|Crank Arms||152mm ISIS, Alloy, Black|
|Brakes||Tektro Hydraulic Disc|
|Fork(s)||Cro-mo, bicymple proprietary|
|Saddle||Velo 2071, Black|
|Drive||Rear Drive, Freewheeling, Single Speed|
|Rear Steer||Yes, (Always)|
|*Some specs may vary slightly.|